Join FierceMobileHealthcare for a dynamic roundtable discussion at the 2012 mHealth Summit. We will uncover how some of the most innovative healthcare organizations in the country are using remote patient monitoring to make measurable improvements in care and outcomes.
Editor-in-Chief Gienna Shaw will be joined by a slate of experts who will guide you through the benefits and challenges remote monitoring technologies can bring. You will leave educated and empowered on how to harness these technologies to best benefit your organization. As an attendee, you will:
- Learn how to use wireless remote monitoring to improve quality and outcomes and reduce readmissions
- Explore what actions you must take today to prepare for the mHealth technologies of tomorrow
- Understand how to manage patients who are most at-risk for readmissions, such as those with chronic diseases
- Discover the value proposition of remote monitoring initiatives and how to measure the ROI of effective business models
Our executive breakfasts provide attendees with a unique opportunity to hear an insider perspective in an uncensored environment, network, and join in on the discussion through our interactive Q&A session.
Date: December 4, 2013
- Registration & Networking: —
- Breakfast & Program: —
Location: The Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center (Washington, D.C. Area)
- $79.00 October 6, 2013 — November 30, 2013
- $89.00 December 1, 2013 — On-site
You won’t want to miss this.